Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 7 - Dunkeld Scotland

We had a gorgeous relaxing day in Dunkeld today. We are in a
beautiful 3 story / 5 bedroom apartment. This is a view of the kids
down the spiral staircase. From top down it is Raven, Lara, Seth,
Nathan, London and Jake. The kids have hit it right off. You'd think
they've been friends forever. I guess in a way they have. This is a
3rd generation friendship.
The village of Dunkeld is beautiful. The cathedral here dates back to
1318. It is the subject of my next watercolor attempt. We had fish
and chips and went on a lovely walk along the River Tay. The
countryside is very green and forested. It is very peaceful here and
it was wonderful to have a relaxing day with no agenda to just enjoy
nature and catch up with old friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying following your trip. What a bucolic setting to try watercolor, visiting, relaxing and eating all sorts of great food! I am very inspired and hope to take a similar trip soon. I'm looking forward to all your pointers when you get back!

Amy Kenney