Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Goals

This blog is for recording our journeys and adventures,  of which we have many,  but I am not very disciplined about blogging about them.   I will try to improve.  I have a friend who does a beautiful blog about their family adventures and has a great way of recording even the normal every day life and making it magical.   I love to read her blog and and I look for it everyday.  I am sad when she skips a day.   She is my inspiration and I am going to try to do better.   However,  don't look for this every day.  My goal is once a week.  If I decide I enjoy this as much as she does it may become more frequent,  but if you see how often I have blogged in the past you will appreciate that once a week is a vast improvement.

Here goes.

2 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

I don't know who this friend is, but she sounds delightful!! I will look forward to many more blog posts to come!!

christini yogini said...

Love this new goal, good for you, A!!!
Hugs & love to you!