I made all of the costumes. I started in September. Here are the gentlemen's doublets and hats.
And the dresses for the lovely ladies.
Our advertising poster and shirts drawn by Jennica
I love working with this amazing group of youth! They are truly inspiring. Their performances were fantastic and their ability to memorize and bring the characters to life was fantastic! We get to go to Shakespeare Camp next week, so we are not quite done for the year. I am looking forward to a small break, but it will be small because I'm excited to start planning next year!
2 comments:
Much Ado was AWESOME!! We are so glad Clark was able to be a part of it.....and he was even more glad to be in it!! He LOVES Shakespeare and that is largely because of you. Thanks Andrea!!
You are always an inspiration! Following your dream, doing what you love & putting in the effort to make things happen! Girl power!!!
Post a Comment