Sunday, March 2, 2008

Snowbird

I've been meaning to post about our Snowbird trip for some time. We
spent a week at our Snowbird Condo during January. David was able to
spend more time with us this year than he has in the past, so that was
nice. It is a bit weird going on vacation only 8 miles from home, but
I don't have any problem leaving for the week.
I am usually a light packer, but I take a ton for this trip. There is
all the ski equipment for 5 people, then lots of games and movies and
swimming stuff for when we aren't skiing. Plus food for a week. Since
we are close to home, we like to invite friend up to stay with us, so
I can end up feeding 10+ people 3 times a day. There is a lot less
stuff to bring home at least! It's a lot of fun and I think it is my
kids favorite trip. They are getting to be quite good skiiers, so I
no longer have an excuse to stay on the bunny hill!

No comments: